Whee. Random stuff that fills my day! :]

Monday, May 12, 2008

Whoo Hoo

Alright..
=]
Saturday I went to this Orthodontist Patient Appreciation thing and had lots of fun.
I think what made it the most fun though was when it rained. xD
Because they had one of those big slide things, and an obstacle course, and a bungee run thingamajigger, and when it was all wet and slippery it was aweshome. =]
Aaaand, on top of getting wet from the rain and playing on the wet equipment, me and my friend both got dunked in the dunking booth. xD
So we were soaking wet, but it was still a lot of fun. =]
And then I went home with her and spent the night at her house, and went to church with her Sunday.
Ahh yess...lots of fun we had...
=3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!
WE HAD A BLAST!
WHOO HOO ALRIGHT!
OH BBY BBY I WANT YOO
I NEED YOO!
XD
XD
I really do love you.
Like...for real.
This is me confessing my infinite love for you.
j/k
kinda.
In a way I mean it, but in the other way I don't.
But I know you understand that.
Saturday was one of the best days of this year so far,
like seriously.
No joke at all.
I love you muchly.





Your Love.
LeenyLove
XD

Erika K. said...

Yeah, it was fun.
Grimy, but fun.

<3Erika K.

Anonymous said...

Aww, cute. You wet. ;o

Uhm.

Yea.



wtf.


bagels.

ily.
:]

Anonymous said...

Geezus child....
PLEASE.
Update this thing....
.....
ily.
LeenyLove