Whee. Random stuff that fills my day! :]

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oh, hai. =]

Dood..
It's been forever man..

Since I updated this thing..xP

Aaaanyways...
I've been hanging out with my friends a lot since summer started...
Yayyy. =]

And my dad just ran over a turtle that was in our garage...o_O
But apparently it's still alive. =]
So that's good, ayy?
Yupp.
<33

And I swear this chick looks like a prettier girl version of Jeffery Star...O_O




Yeah...Next time I go to Best Buy or Target, Imma gunna get her cd. =D

Well, buh bai now. :]

xoxo,
alisa. <33

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I saw her on iTunes! Jeez. She looks like Alicia and Jeffree's lovechild...O_O

Anonymous said...

I agree with Fluffy..
she DOES look like Alicia, and Jefree's Star's love child.
I think Alicia has something she hasn't told the public..
0-0
:D
ily.
LeenyLove

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not going to sign in since I'm on Grandmommy's computer so I'll just comment like this.

Anyway, why didn't you keep the turtle?
I want a pet turtle.

And you spelled Miss Star's name wrong.

And in case you are wonderng people call him that on his MySPace....I know.